Making scarves is a lot of fun....look at all the fibers, colours, styles to choose from!!!! Prices range from $45 to $125
- This is a fabulous Italian merino WOOL scarf in a tartan known locally (to me) as the Pride of Nova Scotia.
- Merino wool means it's warm.
- The fineness of the wool means it is soft and drapes like a charm!
- This tartan is very pleasing to the eye with colours that are very harmonious!
Blocks of fun!
- For a totally different look, try TENCEL.
- Created like rayon, it will always drape wonderfully.
- The yummy colours in this "block" pattern are FUN!
- Soft too!
Hot lime in tencel!!!
- Another TENCEL scarf - this one's in lime and a darker green.
- Tencel is easy care - wash in the machine, hang to dry!
- A slight press returns the original silkiness!
Play with colours!!
- This WOOL scarf mixes many colours going lengthwise and widthwise to give a special overall effect.
- Since fine fibers are used, the scarf is soft and warm...choose a length and main colour and I'll do one for you!
Fine wool and delicate pattern!
- I hope you can see the delicate pattern in this scarf. It's a variation of the same "log cabin" that quilters use.
- Here the fibers are very fine Italian merino WOOL, this time done in grey and blue.
- Great for any gender!!!
Patterning makes it unique!
- This TENCEL scarf is done in grey background with a green fancy twill pattern.
- It drapes like a dream!!!
- Fringe length is always negotiable.
Rayon and fine wool!
- Here's a scarf in a combination of fibers.
- Fine Italian merino WOOL in the black stripes and turquoise RAYON.
- It looks and feels sensational!
Twills go round in bamboo!
- BAMBOO is processed from the cellulose of the plant to make yummy yarn!
- This scarf is made of fine drape-able bamboo.
- Bamboo yarn comes in many colours - I've used red and gold here in fun rounds of twill patterning.
- What's not to enjoy.
- Tartan - Lindsay here - can be any one you choose.
- This scarf is done in 100% COTTON.